[CMake] GetPrequisites working for anyone?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Oct 24 09:48:49 EDT 2008

It's "incomplete" on Linux still at this point.
It is fully functional and being actively used on the Mac, and should give a
correct list of dlls on Windows if dumpbin is available.

It's primary use case was to create "standalone bundle" applications on the
Mac, and that's why there is a platform bias in its initial functionality...

Do you have a suggestion for a regex that would work with all ldd's? (Or at
least with yours...?)

Thanks,
David Cole