[CMake] WindowsMobile toolchain file.

Phil Pellouchoud Phil at slacker.com
Tue Oct 21 19:40:21 EDT 2008

Hey everybody,

Does someone have a WindowsMobile toolchain file I can pilfer?

I'm guessing there must be a zillion people that have done this before.

I started putting one together that looks like this:

# MESSAGE( "Using Microsoft Windows Mobile SDK Toolchain" )

SET( CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME WindowsMobile )

SET( CMAKE_SYSTEM_VERSION 1 )

SET( CMAKE_SYSTEM_PROCESSOR arm )

SET( CMAKE_C_COMPILER "C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
8/VC/ce/bin/x86_arm/cl.exe" )

SET( CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER "C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
8/VC/ce/bin/x86_arm/cl.exe" )

# Additional include directories

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( "C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
8/VC/ce/include" )

# Additional pre-built toolchain libraries

LINK_DIRECTORIES( "C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
8/VC/ce/lib/armv4" )

But when I try to use this:

cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=..\..\winmo.cmake ..

I get this:

C:\> cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=..\..\winmo.cmake ..

System is unknown to cmake, create:

Platform/WindowsMobile to use this system, please send your config file
to cmake

@www.cmake.org so it can be added to cmake

You CMakeCache.txt file was copied to CopyOfCMakeCache.txt. Please send
that fil

e to cmake at www.cmake.org.

-- Check for working C compiler: C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual
Studio 8/VC/c

e/bin/x86_arm/cl.exe

System is unknown to cmake, create:

Platform/WindowsMobile to use this system, please send your config file
to cmake

@www.cmake.org so it can be added to cmake

CMake Internal Error (please report a bug) in S:/code/dev/build

/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CMakeLists.txt:

  GetOutputDir, imlib set but there is no CMAKE_IMPORT_LIBRARY_SUFFIX
for

  target: cmTryCompileExec

CMake Internal Error (please report a bug) in S:/code/dev/build

/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CMakeLists.txt:

  implib set for platform that does not support DLL's for target:

  cmTryCompileExec

CMake Internal Error (please report a bug) in S:/code/dev/build

/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CMakeLists.txt:

  GetOutputDir, imlib set but there is no CMAKE_IMPORT_LIBRARY_SUFFIX
for

  target: cmTryCompileExec

CMake Internal Error (please report a bug) in S:/code/dev/build

/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CMakeLists.txt:

  implib set for platform that does not support DLL's for target:

  cmTryCompileExec

CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile generation of cmake failed

-- Check for working C compiler: C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual
Studio 8/VC/c

e/bin/x86_arm/cl.exe -- broken

CMake Error at
C:/cmake/share/cmake-2.6/Modules/CMakeTestCCompiler.cmake:32 (MES

SAGE):

  The C compiler "C:/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio

  8/VC/ce/bin/x86_arm/cl.exe" is not able to compile a simple test
program.

  It fails with the following output:

  CMake will not be able to correctly generate this project.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

  CMakeLists.txt:1 (PROJECT)

-- Configuring done

Any help would be greatly appreciated.