[CMake] Mac OS X frameworks

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Oct 21 07:56:37 EDT 2008

OS X Frameworks are pretty well supported. I think there is a "test"
framework in the "test" directory of the CMake source code that might
allow you to take a look at what can be done.
    It also depends on how complex your framework is going to be will
dictate how much extra work you will need to do. For the common case
CMake probably covers everything that you need.
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net