[CMake] Setting install_name on Mac OSX 10.5

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Oct 20 18:12:57 EDT 2008

I can suggest all sorts of ways to set the install_name of the
libraries BUT I would rather figure out _why_ the swig generated
libraries are getting the "../../lib" prefix in the first place.

I don't have any experience with swig so I can only guess at this
point. Does swig have its own settings for Install_name on OS X?

Also, which libraries are not correct:
   The c/c++ libraries?
   The generated jni libraries?

All? Both?