[CMake] CMake 2.6.2, Xcode and Fortran...

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Oct 14 08:49:42 EDT 2008

I can not comment on the Xcode stuff BUT have you tried to build your
application using plain makefiles. I know it isn't as nice as an IDE
BUT if it works with Makefiles then the problem is definitely one with
Xcode project generation and not CMake in general.

Also, if you are not tied to Xcode AND makefiles will work for your
needs then you can use Eclipse CDT instead of Xcode as an IDE. There
is a CMake Wiki Entry for setting this up. Just presenting options.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net