[CMake] Problem with CMAKE_C_SOURCE_FILE_EXTENSIONS

s.bedouet at voila.fr s.bedouet at voila.fr
Tue Oct 14 03:23:30 EDT 2008

Hi,
No, it doesn't work....file is ignored. I tried to change extension definition in CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake.in (CMake 2.6\share\cmake-2.6\Modules) but not better.

Here is my code :

ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(OUTPUT MyFile.cio
                                   COMMAND ${CMAKE_COMMAND} -E echo "#include <stdio.h>" > MyFile.cio)
SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(MyFile.cio PROPERTIES LANGUAGE C)
ADD_LIBRARY(MyLib MyFile.cio)
SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(MyLib PROPERTIES LINKER_LANGUAGE C)

Sebastien