[CMake] /DELAYLOAD flag doesnt stick when making a vc8 project

Stefan Buschmann s_buschmann at gmx.de
Fri Oct 3 16:54:13 EDT 2008

Hi!

If you get this error message, the /DELAYLOAD-option is obviously passed
to the compiler correctly, so it can't be a problem with CMake.
I would think that the space between ":" and "mylib.dll" might be the
problem. Have you tried it without a space?

set_target_properties(mylib PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS "/DELAYLOAD:mylib.dll")

Bye

Stefan