[CMake] Updated WinCE CMakefiles

Clemens Arth clemens.arth at gmx.at
Thu Oct 2 15:00:19 EDT 2008

Andreas,

I'm sorry but I was wrong about the CE versioning for WM5 and WM6,
because the underlying CE versions are 5.01 and 5.02 (and not 5.1 and
5.2 I was assuming). Your original code works perfectly.

I have now used your WINCE templates and compiled for Smartphone
2003/PPC 2003 and WM5 Smartphone/PPC. Everything works pretty well
except that I had to add some additional definitions in the
CMakelists.txt file, which is a good tradeoff against having templates
for each platform (which would all look the same except for one or two
additional ADD_DEF(...) calls). Let's wait until WM7 is released, then
we will know if your templates have to be altered or work with it.

Now I improved my VS SDK generators to include extra link flag tables,
which are not available in the original VS generators. Tomorrow I will
make another diff against the original version 2.6.2 and send you the
new files. The main clue now is that a lot of additional things are
included that allow setting things like MACHINE:THUMB and
SUBSYSTEM:WINDOWSCE from cmake in VS, which obviously did not work
before. I think with your template files and my SDK generators this has
become a pretty neat solution now ;-)

kind regards
Clemens