[CMake] Adding install dependency to test-target?

Jan Wurster Jan.Wurster at icido.de
Fri Nov 21 06:41:01 EST 2008

 Hi Hugo,

 Maybe it isn't relevant to your specific needs - but I found I could
solve a problem where I needed the 'install' phase completed by adding

 SET (CTEST_BUILD_TARGET "INSTALL")

 for the actual build in the ctest script driving our nightly builds.
Therefore targets get installed before the actual test phase.

 I've found this in a closed feature request for an explicit
CTEST_INSTALL command ..

 Best regards,
-.jan.-