[CMake] Patch for CTest bug

Ian Scott ian.m.scott at student.manchester.ac.uk
Fri Nov 21 04:54:07 EST 2008

CTest strips any XML measurement tags out of the test output before
passing on the results to the dashboard. Unfortunately it also strips
out any normal test text between the measurements. This can make it
impossible to remotely diagnose the fault. I have a fix to just remove
the measurements, leaving the rest of the output in place.

I see you have wisely removed my ancient and rarely-used commit
privileges to CMake so I include a patch.

Regards,
Ian.

--
Ian Scott, M.Eng. Ph.D.          Software and Research Engineer
imorphics ltd