[CMake] Ctest + Post command

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Nov 12 10:03:50 EST 2008

What does the script that you run by cron look like?
Is it a declarative(/old-style) ctest script or a command-based(/new-style)
ctest script?Or something else?

In a command-based ctest script (one that uses CTEST_BUILD(), CTEST_TEST()
and CTEST_SUBMIT(), for example) you could add EXECUTE_PROCESS calls at the
bottom of the script after the submission.

In a declarative style ctest script, you could set CTEST_COMMAND to be a
list of multiple commands, rather than just a ctest -D call, as exemplified
by this VTK build script:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=212772
(In the example, the dashboard is run by a ctest -D command, and then a
memcheck dashboard is run after that...)

HTH,
David