[CMake] Eclipse CDT and CMake

Neal Meyer nmeyer at dottedzebra.com
Fri Nov 7 12:40:41 EST 2008

I've tried the existing generator in cmake on the Mac on my existing project
but it generated a crazy MakeFile project that builds, but is really
unorganized and doesn't really help any.  I tried using the CMake project
and discovered that the build directory structure I was using appears to be
most of my problem.  I had created a directory called build under the root
of the cmake project then ran cmake with the working directory set to the
build folder  [cmake .. -G "Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles"] The project in
eclipse was mostly unusable because the source and the files were all over
the place.  Once I ran cmake in the source file.  It behaved much better.

-Neal