[CMake] [CPACK][NSIS] Installing files in My Documents folder

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Nov 5 14:46:00 EST 2008

There is a way to do so, but it's not as easy as you'll want it to be... :-)

You would have to provide your own "NSIS.template.in" file that does NSIS
stuff directly. You can start out with a copy of the one in the CMake
Modules directory, and then put it in a place in your own source tree, and
then set CMAKE_MODULES_PATH to point to yours first.

If you could generalize it so that it is based on some CPACK_* variables
rather than hardcoding into the NSIS.template.in file, feel free to attach a
patch to a feature request.

Let us know how you make out!

Thanks,
David