[CMake] rebuild forces reloading of all project in VS2008

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri May 30 05:17:12 EDT 2008

Yes. me too. it's very annoying. If a cmakelists file is touched when I
build paraview (but individual projects are not actually changed), the
entire 120 odd project/targets need to be reloaded and its quicker to
just terminate the app and restart. For a while cmake did some sort of
macro wizardry which automatically reloaded the solution. Then it
stopped doing it (I'm using cmake 2.4.8 so probably I should upgrade).

JB