[CMake] to_cmake_path/to_native_path oddities

Axel Roebel Axel.Roebel at ircam.fr
Wed May 28 10:49:09 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 28 May 2008, Alin M Elena wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is a little bit out of topic.
> Are you sure that you need to use cygwin?
> I have ported few unix projects to native windows just using
>
> powershell
> free microsoft compilers
> cmake (nmake file generator)
> optionally you may need unxtools
>
> I see that you have MKL I suspect that you have intel compilers, too.
> Unless you have very strong reasons to use cygwin (some strange third party
> libs) I would not waste my time with it.

Hi Alin,

I am developing mainly on linux and MacOSX and I am using Windows only as test
environment for all sorts of windows compilers. So I am very happy to be able
to use  a familiar unix environment. I have a huge test suite written in
shell scripts that work very well in CYGWIN. This seems the only environment
supported on all three platforms.

Axel

--
Axel Roebel