[CMake] to_cmake_path/to_native_path oddities

Alin M Elena alin.elena at qub.ac.uk
Wed May 28 10:50:20 EDT 2008

Hi,

This is a little bit out of topic.
Are you sure that you need to use cygwin?
I have ported few unix projects to native windows just using

powershell
free microsoft compilers
cmake (nmake file generator)
optionally you may need unxtools

I see that you have MKL I suspect that you have intel compilers, too.
Unless you have very strong reasons to use cygwin (some strange third party
libs) I would not waste my time with it.

Alin

 "...if the universities will not study useless subjects, who will?"
                           G. F. Fitzgerald, Nature, 45/46, 392 (1892)
Mr. Alin M. ELENA
Atomistic Simulation Centre
School of Mathematics and Physics
Queen's University Belfast