[CMake] Problems to get start and Tutorials

Thomas Steinbach steinbach at gmx-topmail.de
Tue May 27 16:20:28 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have much problems to get started with cmake (2.6.0).
I edit a CMakeFiles.txt with the following content:
(It's just al small windows application. And no
special libs used.)

---snip---
PROJECT( mainapp )
SET( mainapp_SRCS mainapp.c )
ADD_EXECUTABLE( mainapp ${mainapp_SRCS} )
---snap---

I'm trying to build MinGW makefiles. MinGW is not in path,
but all fields are grayed in CMakeSetup. And all pathes/progs
like gcc, g++, ar, etc. are given...

But if I press configure (CMakeSetup) I got an error.
Please take a look at:
http://www.failure.bravehost.com/prog/cmake_error/

How can I fix this or what's wrong?

And I'm searching really simple Tutorials which describes
just the basic settings in different compiler environments on
Windows. Eg: borland, mingw, cygwin, vc 9, etc.

Thomas