[CMake] Setting STATIC_LIBRARY_FLAGS for different configurations

Malhotra, Anupam Anupam.Malhotra at Safenet-inc.com
Tue May 27 06:02:15 EDT 2008

Hi

I am building some libraries using CMake. I am setting
STATIC_LIBRARY_FLAGS property of the targets using
SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES. Now is there a provision in CMake by which I can
assign different values to STATIC_LIBRARY_FLAGS for a target in the
"Debug" and "Release" configurations.For e.g.

As of now my code is something like this:

SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES( sntlsp_lscgcommon_md PROPERTIES
STATIC_LIBRARY_FLAGS "xyz" )

Now the same value ("xyz") shall be set for both debug and release
configurations. I want to do something like this:

If(debug)

SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES( sntlsp_lscgcommon_md PROPERTIES
STATIC_LIBRARY_FLAGS "xyzd" )

Else if (release)

SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES( sntlsp_lscgcommon_md PROPERTIES
STATIC_LIBRARY_FLAGS "xyz" )

Please suggest.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards