[CMake] Finder repository

Eduardo Alberto Hernández Muñoz coz.eduardo.hernandez at gmail.com
Sun May 25 13:07:13 EDT 2008

Hi list,

>> There is the unofficial http://code.google.com/p/cmake-modules/
>>

>Where I'm the only developer and as nobody is interested in helping I update
>it rarly. So if someone is interested in helping let me know.

I think the best bet is to ask projects who use CMake and create their
own Find* modules to contribute them if possible. I'm personally
trying to make one for PLIB ( http://plib.sourceforge.net/ ), so I can
send it to your list when I can't find any bugs.

Maybe modules that prove to work properly for a while could be pulled
from your project into CMake, or the CMake project itself could ask to
projects that use CMake to contribute their Modules.

-Coz