[CMake] QTestlib CTest Integration

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Thu May 22 10:05:28 EDT 2008

QTestLib has some overlapping functionality with CTest.
What I've done is use CTest where they overlap.

So in this example here
http://doc.trolltech.com/4.2/qtestlib-tutorial1.html
instead of using the QTEST_MAIN macro
I use CMake's create_test_sourcelist macro.  There is a little bit more
code you have to write this way, but that can be wrapped up into a CMake
Macro with a configured file to make it as simple as QTEST_MAIN.

Clint