[CMake] Issues with VS2005 Pro, CMake 2.4.8, Win XP, ParaView

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed May 21 13:35:06 EDT 2008

Not sure which list to ask on first so I'll try this one.

My Setup is Visual Studio 2005 Pro, CMake 2.4.8 on windows XP. I have
NO admin privs (USAF computer) and NO write access to the C: drive. VS
is installed on C: but everything else "user" related is on the D:
drive including CMake (Downloaded from cmake), Qt and everything else.
The error I get is saying the the TestBigEndian failed but the output
is actually saying it passed. After that I start getting errors about
32 and 64 bit floats can't be found.

I also have VS 2003.Net installed and using that with CMake and
ParaView, cmake runs successfully. If someone might be able to shed
some light on what is going wrong it would be great. I also have the
error logs from the run if that will help figure out what is going on.

Also, my VS2005 Pro has never has a service pack installed. Might that
be the problem?

--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson _at_ gee-mail dot com