[CMake] Compiling for 64 bit Vista with Windows SDK for Windows Server 2008

Maik Beckmann beckmann.maik at googlemail.com
Wed May 21 02:17:07 EDT 2008

Am Mittwoch 21 Mai 2008 04:59:37 schrieb Roger Martin:
> Hi,
>
> See related thread on OpenSceneGraph
> http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2008
>-May/011600.html
>
> I did as Philip suggested and made a small test project.  and still
> got the same j option issue with a 64 bit project with the 'Windows
> SDK for Windows Server 2008'
>
> Any way to track this j option down?

My impression is you invoked nmake with -j2 or similar to build parallel.  If
this is the case, don't do it.  NMake cannot build parallel due to the lack
of a job server of the windows command shell.

If you didn't, please spend a .bat which includes the commands you use to
configure and start the build process.

-- Maik