[CMake] [ctest] junit xml output

Maik Beckmann beckmann.maik at googlemail.com
Mon May 19 08:19:18 EDT 2008

Am Montag 19 Mai 2008 14:02:17 schrieb David Cole:

> That's a great idea! Are cppunit and nunit output formats similar enough to
> junit that they could all be done at once...?

If we want to provide more than two output formats it might be best to
construct an intermediate representation (result.cmake or an in memory DOM)
which is mapped to ctest-xml and/or other target formats when all tests are
finished.

The .cmake approach might be difficult, because we cannot prevent the executed
code from pumping cmake language strings to stdout.

-- Maik