[CMake] ifort and msys == trouble

Maik Beckmann beckmann.maik at googlemail.com
Sun May 18 19:05:29 EDT 2008

re-post: did send it Bill only, sorry.

Am Montag 19 Mai 2008 00:29:43 schrieb Bill Hoffman:
> Perhaps it is better to use a make that does not do this.  mingw-make,
> cygwin make, native win32 gmake.  I am not sure you can completely avoid
> / type arguments in the entire tool chain for windows.
>
> -Bill

You're right, It doesn't work for cl.exe, I just tried it.

I'll do some testing on ifort and msys with static and shared libs.  If it
works it IMHO doesn't hurt to just replace some "/" with "-" in one file :o)
Or do you think it might cause trouble when mixing msvc and ifort at non msys
environments?  If trouble of any kind is expected I can life without it.

-- Maik