[CMake] rdynamic and fpp flags failing

Server Levent Yilmaz leventyilmaz at gmail.com
Thu May 15 22:31:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

(Beware the cmake noob here ;)

I have a simple fortran project and am having a problem during compiler
identification stage. Attached is my CMakeLists.txt and the CMakeError.log.

Just to give some more details, the problem takes place on login nodes
(regular linux system) of a supercomputer (PSC's bigben) where the code is
cross-compiled for compute nodes (Catamount: some reduced Linux), in
particular, no shared executables and multi threading are allowed. The
compiler I am using is PGI 7.1.4. CMake version 2.6.0. I run cmake as (on
bash) "FC=ftn cmake .." where ftn is some wrapper using actual compilers for
convenient cross compilation.

Any ideas?

thanks many,
Levent