[CMake] Custom-Targets with unknown outputs

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Thu May 15 00:24:09 EDT 2008

Am Mittwoch 14 Mai 2008 16:30:24 schrieben Sie:
> Are you sure the generated source file names are completely unpredictable?
> Unless some random generator is being used, those names are probably
> predictable, and it might be worth your while to look further into figuring
> out how you can do that.
The only thing predictable is the output directory (where atm a Makefile is
placed which we use with gmake + link the resulting library in the toplevel
makefile, as that name is known, too.). We can't predict them, as the code
generator generates one file per datatype and the datatypes are dynamic
dependend of the input file. To perdict them, in fact, the generator would
have to run.

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com