[CMake] Symbian support?

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Wed May 14 16:43:42 EDT 2008

On Wednesday 14 May 2008, Vikranth Gaddam wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have seen people asking questions related to cmake support for symbian
> builds.
>
> I would like to know if this is supported or any plans to support this :)

It is not yet supported, but shouldn't be a bigger problem.
You need a file for the operating system and maybe specific files for the
compiler/linker with symbian-specific options.
Attached you can see a Symbian.cmake which is how far we got with this. Copy
it into Modules/Platform/ and then see how far you get.
I'll happily help (but will be not always online until end of next week).

Alex