[CMake] Generic way to combine static libs

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Fri May 9 01:01:16 EDT 2008

On Thursday 08 May 2008 22:32:44 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> I think there is currently no generic solution to combine static libs into
> another library.
> Do you need the two static libs or could you just create one static lib
> right away ?
At the moment we need two, as the second internal lib is created by some
helper tool which takes some definitions and creates for them some
datastructures as C code with their own makefiles + cppflags. If we would
change this utility to create cmakefiles, would that help? How would it be
possible to compile the generated C/C++ files (their names are not known in
advance, they depend on the definition given) with the generated cppflags?
Is it possible to include in a CMakeLists.txt a generated file which is
generated at compile time?

cu
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com