[CMake] Retrieving a named argument from a list

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Thu May 8 16:29:56 EDT 2008

On Thursday 08 May 2008, Eric NOULARD wrote:
> Then I think for each such module Kitware may require
> a "maintainer" just like for FindXXX:
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/CMake:Module_Maintainers
>
> Can anyone at Kitware and/or CMake official developer
> tell us if it's worth requesting inclusion of such MACROs file or
> is it better to request a new builtin feature for LIST?

Personally I would prefer a builtin feature for LIST, since this will most
probably be faster. I think this argument retrieving will be often done with
lists which also contain source files, so potentially with long lists, so I
think speed may matter here.
A patch would even be preferred to a feature request ;-)
Btw., Source/cmListCommand.cxx is really easy to hack on :-)

Alex