[CMake] Linking to wrong version of Qt

Matthew Smith indigojo at blogistan.co.uk
Wed May 7 16:27:34 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

When trying to compile my Qt 4 app on recent versions of Linux (in this
case Ubuntu 8.04), I've noticed that it does not link against the
correct version of Qt.  I use the PATH export variable to link against a
local install of Qt in /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.4.0 and even though,
during the configure stage, it states that it has found Qt 4.4, when you
do ldd (or view the About Qt dialog), it shows that it has linked
against the standard /usr/lib version.  This was not the case until
recently; what is causing it and how do I fix it?

Regards,

Matt Smith

--

http://www.blogistan.co.uk/qt/