[CMake] Precompiled headers

Rodolfo Lima rodolfo at rodsoft.org
Tue May 6 16:25:29 EDT 2008

Anders Backman escreveu:
> Ok, that make sense of course...Just read the 2.6 documentation.
>
> Is there anyone that have tried to use this script in visualstudio
> lately with good result?

FYI, this script 'once' worked with VS, but I must have made some
changes related to gcc precompiled-headers that broke VS compatibility.
Those problems should not be difficult to solve, but unfortunately I
don't have time at this time to work on them, since I don't have VS
installed on my machine (which runs linux, by the way).

Regards,
rod