[CMake] Setting "Link Library Dependencies" Flag in VS 2005

Malhotra, Anupam Anupam.Malhotra at Safenet-inc.com
Mon May 5 05:07:02 EDT 2008

Hi Bill

I opened the .vcproj file being generated for my project in edit
mode.Below is the section where the link library dependencies flag is
being set:

<Tool
	Name="VCLibrarianTool"
	LinkLibraryDependencies="false"
	OutputFile="E:\Nightly Build\Visual Studio 8
2005MT\core\client_library\output\MT\$(OutDir)\sntlsp_lsadmin.lib"
/>

Note that I want to set this " LinkLibraryDependencies " flag to true
using CMake. How can I achieve that?

Thanks and Regards
Anupam Malhotra