[CMake] Lost include dir in subdirectory process

Kertész Csaba signfinnlista at gmail.com
Sun May 4 14:07:33 EDT 2008

Hi,

> Can you post the FindGLIB.cmake that you're using?
>
> In general it shouldn't matter where you call FIND_PACKAGE() in your
> directory structure.

I fixed my problem. It was caused by using add_subdirectories() before
call the FIND_PACKAGE() on the top level. If I think about it now, it is
trivial that I did the mistake, but the sympthoms were surprising.

I should note that cmake did for me a quite good impression after a
while, but there is a lack about a really good learning
material/tutorial. I went through the tutorials/basic
examples/introductions/pdf slides of the cmake's wiki, but I could do
such a basic mistake. It would be nice to present a bit advanced example
on the wiki e.g. with doxygen and check for external library and the
description of more elementary rules of CMakeLists.txt.

Anyway, cmake is a nice thing. :)

Regards,
  Csaba