[CMake] Compiling x86 executable on amd64

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Fri May 2 13:54:57 EDT 2008

Hi there,

  Not really a cmake issue, but people maybe know the answer here...
1.
  I am trying to generate package for x86 linux platform, since I have
all the multilib (lib32 thingy) I thought this should be trivial to
cross compile for this target (this is not a true cross compilation as
the target can be run on the host sytem).

2.
  What are the gcc flags to use the older glibc symbol so that I don't
get report of people telling: I cannot run your executable it says:

  libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.9' not found

Thanks !
--
Mathieu