[CMake] A couple of draft CMake modules; style critique?

Jason Riedy ejr at cs.berkeley.edu
Thu May 1 20:00:23 EDT 2008

Under
  http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~ejr/dev/cmake-tests/
are a few *very* draft CMake modules.

  CheckC99.cmake   : Find flags to activate C99 compliance
  FortranABI.cmake : Various Fortran ABI bits (name mangling, string
                     arguments, returning REAL in double)

If someone gets the chance, I'd love a quick style critique.
I haven't used these on many platforms, so the contents may
be partially bogus.  But there's enough content for a more
knowledgeable eye to pick out CMake language and style mistakes.

Jason