[CMake] F77 support?

Convey Christian J NPRI ConveyCJ at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Thu May 1 09:30:58 EDT 2008

All I can find on the cmake.org site is Cmake 2.4-8 and earlier.  Is 2.6 even released yet?  If so, how do I get it?

(I also noticed that the bug tracker only lets me report bugs against 2.6, which is odd, since 2.4-8 seems to be the currently released version.)

Thanks,
Christian