[CMake] Visual Studio and Windows Mobile SDKs

Andreas Pokorny andreas.pokorny at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 05:49:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

Why is there a Windows-cl.cmake and no Window-msvc.cmake?

Shall I include things like Platform/cl inside a WinCE-msvc file?

Will I need both
WinCE-MSVC-C-YourHardware.cmake
and
WinCE-MSVC-CXX-YourHardware.cmake?

I have attached the current status, it would be nice if you could
review the changes.

kind regards
Andreas Pokorny