[CMake] Visual Studio and Windows Mobile SDKs

Clemens Arth Clemens.Arth at gmx.at
Mon Jun 30 05:33:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

> What is the difference between all these different windows CE systems?
> I.e. is windows
> mobile 5 the same as windows ce 5?

well, I'm not sure if they are the same. Windows mobile 5 and 6 sdks are available in different packages (standard and professional), but each of them allows for "smartphone" and "pocket pc" configurations within VS - nevertheless I don't think that there is much difference between those configurations. I'm looking forward to see your approach to include an sdk in VS. It would be nice if we could come up with some solution to this issue...

Clemens
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx