[CMake] My code, or bug of cpack 2.6?

Georgios Petasis petasisg at yahoo.gr
Mon Jun 30 04:27:17 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am using cmake 2.6, and I try to simply copy some directories with the
following code:

FOREACH ( PKG_MODULE GUI Utils Httpd ellogon2.0 doc )
MESSAGE ( STATUS "  Installation of Module: " ${PKG_MODULE} )
  INSTALL ( DIRECTORY ${PKG_MODULE} DESTINATION .
            FILE_PERMISSIONS      OWNER_READ OWNER_WRITE
                                  GROUP_READ
                                  WORLD_READ
            DIRECTORY_PERMISSIONS OWNER_READ OWNER_WRITE OWNER_EXECUTE
                                  GROUP_READ             GROUP_EXECUTE
                                  WORLD_READ             WORLD_EXECUTE
            PATTERN ".svn"        EXCLUDE
            PATTERN "Makefile"    EXCLUDE
            PATTERN "Makefile.vc" EXCLUDE
            PATTERN "Makefile.in" EXCLUDE
          )
ENDFOREACH ( PKG_MODULE )

When I do "make install" under windows & linux, everything is ok.
Making package under windows also works just fine. But make package
under linux
is not working well: some files from subdirectories of a folder named
"Tools" (inside "ellogon2.0")
end up in the root folder of the generated archives. Am I doing
something wrong?
Or I have hit a cpack bug?
Any ideas?

Regards,