[CMake] CTest doesn't pick up values from DartConfig.cmake

Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva miguelf at ieee.org
Thu Jun 26 16:52:14 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm not sure if I should direct this to the vxl mailing list, but I
think this is a ctest issue...

I have a CTest Script that I'm using to build and submit to the vxl
dashboard. It can be viewed at:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=109301

The problem is that the vxl source doesn't include a
CTestConfig.cmake, but it does have a DartConfig.cmake with the
appropriate DROP_* settings. However, the submission is being sent to
the Public Dashboard:

Trigger Site: http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/Submit-Random-TestingResults.cgi

The CMake Book is not very specific on this, but if I understand
correctly ctest should be picking the correct DROP_* values from
DartConfig.cmake... is this correct? Or does one require to have a
CTestConfig.cmake?

Thanks,
--Miguel