[CMake] Generating import libs

Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com Alexander.Camek at elektrobit.com
Wed Jun 25 08:31:54 EDT 2008

Hi Christian,

Maybe I don't know exactly.

I see, then it will be here the wrong list for the discussion, why the linker creates the import lib for exported functions for C and C++. But not for Ada.

Thanks anyway.

Greetings

Alexander Camek

Please note: This e-mail may contain confidential information
intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please do not disclose it to anyone, notify
the sender promptly, and delete the message from your system.
Thank you.