[CMake] Linking against debug/release libraries on Windowsdepending on build type

Phil Pellouchoud Phil at slacker.com
Wed Jun 18 13:11:12 EDT 2008

I think what you normally do is something like this:

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( testapp
    debug     mylibraryd.lib
    optimized mylibrary.lib )

not sure what you mean by "how I'd install the DLL versions of those
libraries"

what do you mean by "install" ?  Do you mean, copy for development or
like an actual windows installation application.

-phil