[CMake] eclipse nmake include folders

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Jun 17 15:15:45 EDT 2008

Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 June 2008, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>> How do you define which vsvars32.bat (or vsvars64.bat) to use? I've more
>> than one compiler on my system...
>
> The first time you would have to run cmake in the right environment (i.e.
> where the correct vcvars.bat has been executed).
> But I don't have a windows here, so I am not the best person for this...

I realize some people get confused by this.  However, I don't think it
is too much to ask that you have a correct environment setup for using
the compiler.  We ask no less on Linux/Unix.  If gcc is incorrectly
installed, and can't find headers, we don't try and add -I stuff to fix
the problem...

-Bill