[CMake] Compilation options

Benjamin Depardon benjamin.depardon at ens-lyon.fr
Thu Jun 12 07:09:49 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'd like to know why does cmake add its compilation options (such as -
o, or some variable definitions) before the options contained in
CMAKE_language_FLAGS?
Is there a way to bypass this, and tell cmake to add its flags at the
end of the command line?
The problem is that I am using a compiler which requires options in a
certain order, and as cmake adds its own before the ones I defined, it
brokes the compilation.

Thanks

Ben

Benjamin Depardon

Laboratoire de l'Informatique du Parallélisme (LIP) - Projet GRAAL
Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon
46, allée d'Italie
69364 Lyon Cedex 07 - France

Tel: +33 (0)4 37 28 76 43