[CMake] Help with INSTALL(TARGETS

Michael Salt Michael.Salt at student.manchester.ac.uk
Tue Jun 10 15:46:34 EDT 2008

It is alright now Alex. When I put the INSTALL paths in the actual
directories themselves, rather than the top directory, it all worked
fine. It put the executable in 'Program Files' which I really did not
expect, and missed it.

Basically, I had the main directory, GPMAD, and three subdirectories.
Each of the subdirectories is an individual project, one an
executable, the other two libraries to which the executable refers.

The complication is that I am trying to use cmake with the nVidia CUDA
programming language. I have a cmake script from MIT, but it is a
whole bunch of fun. When I get the last of it sorted, I shall post for
all to refer to.

Thank you,

Mike