[CMake] multiple executables

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Jun 4 12:16:31 EDT 2008

PCJohn wrote:
> Thanks. VERBATIM was the problem. After, removing it, the code works
> perfectly. Thanks!
>
> Anyway, I am a little bit puzzled with documentation, as it states:
>
>> In the future VERBATIM may be enabled by default. The only reason
>> it is an option is to preserve compatibility with older CMake code.
>
> I hope, my code will still work in future releases :-) .
> So, finally, solved, and it works now! Thanks.

I've just fixed the VERBATIM mode to allow make variables like $(OutDir)
to be replaced since this is the common usage.  If someone ever really
needs such a string to be passed literally we can add a feature for that
(like a PRESERVE_MAKE_VARIABLES option or something).  I also added a
test case that uses ${CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR} in a VERBATIM custom command.

-Brad

/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Source/cmMakefile.cxx,v  <--  Source/cmMakefile.cxx
/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Tests/CustomCommand/CMakeLists.txt,v  <--
Tests/CustomCommand/CMakeLists.txt
/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Tests/CustomCommand/wrapper.cxx,v  <--
Tests/CustomCommand/wrapper.cxx