[CMake] New FindBoost

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 08:43:01 EST 2008

Here is my FindBoost.cmake that I use in my projects. I have tried to
include ideas from FindQt4.cmake and allow for setting the version of
boost to use, along with static/dynamic/mt/icc/ and all that.

http://titanium.imts.us/viewvc/Task_7/MXADataModel/Resources/
MXAFindBoost.cmake?view=markup

The code is based on a lot of others work and I am not claiming it is
mine but comments are welcome.

I also have a shell script that can help generate certain repetitive
portions of the code.

Mie Jackson
On Jan 15, 2008, at 8:37 AM, Andreas Schneider wrote:

> Rodolfo Lima wrote:
>> Andreas Schneider escreveu:
>>
>>> For much better FindBoost.cmake module take a look at
>>
>> I see that there's no way to specify which version you might need.
>> Yes,
>> you could check BOOST_VERSION *after* FindBoost returns, but this
>> don't
>> cope with the situation when you have more than one version installed
>> (1.33 and 1.34.1, for instance).
>
> I'm open for patches. An idea would be to search for the boost
> version.cpp and
> get the version from there.
>
> Boost is a monster :)
>

>> Regards,