[CMake] Adding Custom Build Types

Malhotra, Anupam Anupam.Malhotra at Safenet-inc.com
Tue Jan 15 00:36:43 EST 2008

Hi

I have a requirement in which I need to have custom build types in my
project. CMake provides the below mentioned build types by default:

Debug

Release

RelWithDebInfo

MinSizeRel

Now In my project I don't want these build types. I want custom build
types like MD, MT, MDd, MTd, ML etc (for Visual Studio 6 and Visual
Studio 8 2005 both). These build types are required to set the
appropriate runtime library. Is there any provision in CMake through
which this can be achieved?

Thanks and Regards

Anupam Malhotra

or disclosing it.