[CMake] CMake 2.6 - Runtime Error on OS X (10.4.11 Intel)

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 10:47:00 EST 2008

I just built the latest CVS head of CMake and tried running on OS X
(10.4.11 Intel) and noticed a few things.

1: CMake Error: CMake executable cannot be found at /Users/Shared/
Toolkits/CMake-ICC/bin/QtDialog.app/Contents/MacOS/cmake

Probably just a path issue between the .app bundle and the internal
call to cmake.

2: ADD_LIBRARY for library MXADataModel is used with the SHARED
option, but the target platform supports only STATIC libraries.
Building it STATIC instead. This may lead to problems.

This seems to work fine with CMake 2.4.7 on the same project. I
compiled CMake 2.6 CVS Head with both GCC (Xcode 2.5 tools) and ICC/
ICPC (version 9.x) and saw this problem.

Not sure if the two are related or not.

Otherwise, the Qt Dialog is looking really nice.
--
Mike Jackson
imikejackson & gmail * com