[CMake] cmake 2.4.8 RC 10

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Wed Jan 9 16:10:19 EST 2008

On 2008-01-09 15:16-0500 Bill Hoffman wrote:

>> On 2008-01-09 11:25-0800 Alan W. Irwin wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Bill:
>>>
>>> The tar.gz and tar.Z form of the source package for RC 11 seems to be
>>> missing at http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.4/ .
[...]
> OK, all the files should be there now.  The .zip won't work because it has
> bad line feeds for linux.

Thanks, Bill.

I understand Alex already arranged to do nightly builds of PLplot as a
routine test of CMake changes, but I believe that is just one platform, and
it is probably just a test for the CVS HEAD version of CMake and
a fixed version of PLplot.

Anyway, just in case anything fell between the cracks for your tests, I just
now built RC 11 using the ./bootstrap script and tried a build of the svn
trunk version of PLplot using that resulting RC 11 version of CMake.
Everything was fine for the cmake build and the PLplot build, and ctest for
PLplot was 100 per cent. These good results are for my particular (Debian
testing) platform.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

(lbproject.sf.net).